After living there for a month and still feeling lonely, i found out i was PREGNANT! I remember i went to the nearest pharmacy after dropping David off at his meeting, and i bought 3 boxes of those pregnancy tests. I went back home and i took the first one, after a few minutes passed i waited and ....(one pink line= not pregnant two pink lines= pregnant) i saw one pink line. YES! i thought, not pregnant. Then the second test, showed two pink lines, WHAT??? can't be. Third test, one pink line and another pink line fading out, HALF PREGNANT? I stared at the tests for a while and i decided i was not pregnant. I called my mom and i told her about my tests and she said i should probably go see a doctor. "No, I'm fine" i said, I'm not pregnant the majority of the tests seem to be right so I'm gonna go with the non-pregnant one.
to make long story short, i called David and told him i needed to see a doctor, i wasn't sure if i was pregnant or not. Three weeks passed by and i went to my doctor's appointment. First of all i didn't even want to go to a doctor i didn't know, or anybody knew for that matter, but i did. I went in for my ultrasound and "you're 7 weeks" he said. Ooh My Goodness! My world changed that instant. I was so scared and nervous.
Morning sickness started, I couldn't keep anything in, brushing my teeth was a hassle, i hated the smell of beans, tuna, or fish, i had to take deep breaths after every bite and walk it off so i wouldn't throw up. I stopped cooking because it made me sick seeing and smelling raw meat or anything else. I hated feeling hungry because i knew i had to start all over again and eat just to be full not because i wanted to. My clothes fitted me tight and my jeans were getting smaller. I had no one but me. My mom, was some 2000 miles away and here i was, sick and laying in bed alone most days. I cried, and cried. When David came home he took care of me and he would make me food while i rested. He probably thought, who did i just marry? i was a totally different person. So fast forwarding 2 months, i went in for one of my final visits in California, since we were moving back to Utah, and i wanted to know what i was having. I had an ultrasound and Surprise!! we couldn't see anything, the baby was face down so all we saw was her bum. The doctor said he was pretty sure it was a girl, but he couldn't tell. So we waited , we moved back to Utah and after a few weeks i went in for my next check up and i was told i was having a girl. The whole time i thought i was having a boy, so that was news to me. I was very excited and anxious to see her. What would she look like? how dark will she be? or tall? I hoped she wouldn't be as tall as me though.
This is what she looked like and i thought she was the most beautiful baby. This is My Sophie.She is my Joy.
She is always so happy and smiling.


Awww que linda que es tu hijita!! I love reading or hearing pregnant stories or when you find out that you're prego! That would be SO hard being pregnant and far away from family! But I'm glad everything worked out!
ReplyDelete